This is a list with third-party component that works with the crowdfunding platform. You will find information about theirs options and how to use them.
This component provides functionality for managing transactions and payouts. It also aggregate additional statistical information about finances.
- Collects payout information about campaigns owners.
- You have to enable a plugin "Crowdfunding - Payouts Options" that will display a form on the fifth step of the project wizard. The project owners will be able to send their PayPal account or information about their bank account, where they would like to receive their money.
- There is an option the project owner to receive amounts instantly via PayPal. At the moment, that is available for the following plug-ins.
- PayPal Simple
- PayPal Adaptive
- Fees - You are able to set up fees that you would like to receive when campaigns completes successfully. You can set up percent from amount or a value of amount. At the moment, it is possible with the following plugins.
- PayPal Adaptive
- Stripe Connect
- Additional statistical data about transactions and finances.
- Fraud Prevention against project creator and payer. You have to enable one of the following plug-ins to provide functionality for anti-money laundering.
- Content - Crowdfunding Fraud Prevention
- CrowdfundingPayment - Fraud Prevention
- Stripe Connect - Provides functionality if you would like to enable payments via Stripe Connect. You will have to enter secret key, client ID and publishable key in the options of this extension.
This component provides functionality for collecting user data (name, e-mail, address,...) during the process of payment.
You have to enable the plugin "CrowdfundingPaymnet - Data" which will display a form on the second step of the payment wizard. You have to enable "Four Steps" payment wizard.
This component provides functionality the project owners to upload and assign files (business plan, schemes,...) to their projects.
You have to enable the plugin "Crowdfunding Files" and to enable "Six Steps" project wizard. That will display a form on the fifth steps that the project owner will use to upload files.
You also have to enable the plugin "Content - Crowdfunding Files" to display those file on the details page.
This component provides functionality the project owners to assign team members to a campaign.
You have to enable the plugin "Crowdfunding Partners" and to enable "Six Steps" project wizard. That will display a form on the fifth steps that the project owner will use to assign partners to his project.
You also have to enable the plugin "Content - Crowdfunding Partners" to display those file on the details page.