In June and July, I published some new versions of extensions. I am going to describe the changes and inform you about the newest features.
ITP jQuery v1.3
- It was added an option for loading jQuery on backend.
- It was upgraded libraries to new versions.
- It was added a new content delivery network named CDNJS.
- It was added a new option, which displays a counter and it was fixed a bug in rendering using iFrame.
- It was added an option for including and excluding K2 categories.
- It was fixed a bug of Pinterest button.
- It was added a new option "Kid Directed Site" to the Facebook button.
- The support for EasyBlog was removed because that extension already provides sharing buttons.
- I fixed two bugs - a bug with responsive design and a bug with the width of the extension.
- I replaced the option "Border Color" with other one "Show Border". The border color has been removed via Facebook.
- I added these languages:
- Czech (Czech Republic)
- Italian (Italy)
- Spanish (Spain)
- I moved the tags manger to URL manager. Now, they are merged.
- I added a new tag og:video:url and I fixed some bugs.
Vip Portfolio v3.7
- I added a new view that uses Camera script.
- I added a new option for scaling images when they are resized, and new options to "Slide Gallery" view.
- I also fixed some issues.
Vip Quotes v2.5.1
- I added some events and now developers are able to do plugins, which use them. The events are onContentPrepare, onContentBeforeDisplay and onContentAfterDisplay.
- I improved the modules "Vip Last Quotes" and "Vip Random Quotes". Now, the results can be filtered by category.
- I improved the multi level category functionality.
- I also added two new modules to the package - "Vip Quotes ABC" and "Vip Quotes Search".
- I fixed an issue with the Pinterest button and I added a new option "Kid Directed Site" to the Facebook button.
- It was added options for including and excluding K2 categories.
- The support of EasyBlog was removed.
- It was added a support for Vip Quotes. Now, you will be able to add buttons on the quote page.
- I added some new events, which can be triggered to be displayed the buttons. The events are onContentBeforeDisplay and onContentAfterDisplay.
- I did many new features and changes. I am going to mention the most important. You can find the full list of the changes on the CrowdFunding GitHub repository.
- It was added some new options:
- maximum amount
- maximum days
- duration type
- funding type
- The boxes with project information, rewards and project details were moved to modules "CrowdFunding Info", "CrowdFunding Rewards" and "CrowdFunding Details".
- It was improved responsive design.
- I added some new plugins - Content - CrowdFunding - User Mail , Content - CrowdFunding - Admin Mail, Content - CrowdFunding - Manager.
- I added two new events onContentAfterSave and onContentChangeState.
- I added a new component view "Featured"