How to report a bug?
If there is something wrong with some of ITPrism extensions, you can publish an issue on GitHub. The steps to do that are:
- register yourself to GitHub
- select an extension that you would like to report a bug on the ITPrism Git repository
- go to the menu item "Issues"
- add a new issue ( Please, select a label from the list, on the right side of the form. )
Report a Bug
How to get support?
There are many options to get free support. Here you are some of them.
- StackOverflow - that is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers.
- GitHub ( ITPrism repositories ) - That is a web-based hosting service for software development projects that use the Git revision control system. All ITPrism repositories are based there and you can get support from people, whose manage the software.
- Hire a freelancer - The freelancer is a person who is self-employed. So, if you need IT skills and a person to do a job for you, you can find someone on freelancer.com.
How to get premium support?
ITPrism club membership is a premium area where you will get:
- fast support ( forum and e-mail support )
- access to all paid extensions - download and upgrade
- custom work support ( ITPrism Team will assist you in moderate custom modifications )
- many gifts and discount codes
Join to the Members Club