Support is defined as after-sales service provided by ITPrism in solving software conflicts and usability problems, and in supplying updates and patches for bugs and security holes in the program.
Support Fees and Eligibility
Support is offered at no additional cost for subscribers, depending on the subscription type. The subscription limits the support to the domain(s) specified in your subscription. You are eligible for support only if you direct your inquiries to ITPrism by completing the contact form, or by going to the forum and ask a question. Any follow-ups and replies are between ITPrism and the subscriber and will not be shared with 3rd parties unless required by law. You are solely responsible for the information you provide in the above mentioned form.
Any other means of communication are not endorsed unless expressly implied.
A public forum is available to registered members on the website for community-based support. ITPrism does not guarantee responses on the forum nor that we commit to monitor it.
In particular cases, ITPrism requires access to your Joomla! Administration section or to any other website-related administration sections (including but not limited to: your FTP account, your MySQL database, your hosting control panel) in order to resolve your support inquiry. All information you provide will not be shared with 3rd parties and will only be stored by ITPrism for future references.
Your subscription will be immediately activated after we have successfully received your payment. Although payments are usually done instantly or in the following minutes, our payment processor might not accept your payment, in which case ITPrism is not held responsible.
Support is offered in English ONLY.
Support is limited to:
- Help and advice regarding our subscriptions and services;
- Help regarding usage of our web site's services and features;
- Help regarding usage of our products;
- Non-documented issues, tips and tricks regarding our software.
- Minor changes and alterations to our products in order to work on your Joomla! installation; please note that we reserve the right to refuse any or all modifications of our software;
Support does not include:
- PHP or any other server-side programming language training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any PHP related issues;
- SQL or any other database language training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any SQL related issues;
- CSS and XHTML training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any CSS or XHTML related issues. Browser incompatibilities are Joomla! template related issues. Our products are tested on several browsers (including but not limited to: Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 6, Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 8, Apple Safari, Opera 9, Google Chrome) and they fully comply to their standards.
If you do find any bugs in our products' CSS or XHTML code you are free to report them using any of the above eligible methods of communication;
- Alteration or modifications of our products or any other products (Joomla! related or unrelated) to meet a certain need.
We do provide however a series of tutorials and tips on achieving certain functionalities with our products, under our products' documentation.
We do not offer support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration of Joomla or any other inquiries not directly related to our products.
ITPrism is not obligated to provide support beyond the end of the term indicated by your subscription unless you renew your subscription on or before the expiration date by agreement between ITPrism and you.
Support is provided Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00 UTC+2 or UTC+3 during Summer.
We guarantee a reply in a maximum of two business days. Business days are: Monday to Friday, except for national Holidays.
Use of the Subscription
Although the number of downloads are not limited, subscriptions can not be shared. Sharing or other methods which allow for multiple, simultaneous downloads (and thereby affect the performance of this website) are strictly forbidden and may result in termination of your subscription.
You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license or your subscription to anyone else without prior written consent from ITPrism.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of ITPrism. The products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
All custom code, which has been added at your request or a request of other clients are a property of ITPrism.
Any changes that are made at your request or a request of other customers, become part of the digital products which are distributed on this site, and on the members site. All things on this site and on the members site are property of ITPrism.
In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use the products.
Subscription expiration implies the termination of the support, update (membership details and product source code) and other download specific services.
All of the products are designed for the latest version of Joomla!, but we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of Joomla!.
Subscribers may use any of the endorsed methods of communication to address any issues related to software versions.
During the subscription time, we do not guarantee any new updates nor do we provide any deadlines or development paths for updates. Update deadlines and development paths are for the private use of ITPrism only and will not be released to the public unless otherwise stated.
However, we do commit on providing a good service for our subscribers and we will do our best to ensure that our products are up to date and functional.
Termination of Service
We reserve the right to terminate your service if the support policy is violated. In the event of the termination of service, you are free to use our products under the grant of the GNU/GPL license but you will not receive support or updates from ITPrism.
We give and expect common courtesy during the application of the support policy. Any foul language will not be tolerated, be it from ITPrism or from the person requesting the service.
Updates and Changes
The ITPrism Support Policies may be updated from time to time and are subject to change at ITPrism's discretion. We reserve the right to modify the Support Policy at any point without prior notice.
Even though this Support Policy is effective for subscribers only, we reserve the right to apply all or any portion of it to non-subscribers.